Real Education Event – Enrolment Terms and Conditions
- Balance of payment is due on or before 2 weeks prior to the event start date (with the exception of Special Deals and Payment Plans, which are date specified where a private arrangement has been made with Real Education). Where payment is not made on or before 2 weeks prior to the event start date the placement on the event cannot be guaranteed and may result in forfeiture of the non-refundable deposit component.
- Admission to the enrolled event will not be granted unless payment has been received in full.
- Payment must be made in full on or before specified close date of special deals to be eligible for enrolment at that price.
- Payment Plan, Sponsorship or Special Price Enrolments may be subject to additional specific Terms and Conditions and will be advised at the time of enrolment.
- Cancellations will incur an Administration Fee of
$695 for Workshops and
$495 for Seminars (Programs incur Cancellation fees and will be advised at the time of enrolment) unless transferring to another event. $495 per Module for Real Coach Program cancellations.
- A Refund of the total amount paid is only available on ‘Compassionate Grounds’ and at the discretion of Real Education.
- The first transfer for a Workshop or Seminar will incur a fee of $55. Further transfers will incur a fee of $110.
- Transfer will be to the ‘then current price’ and the ‘then current terms & conditions’ of the Workshop or Seminar being transferred to (additional fees may be payable).
- Workshops: The investment amount covers all meals and accommodation from 5pm Thursday to 9pm Sunday.
Travel to and from the venue is not included.
- Seminars & Programs: The investment amount covers entry only to the event, for the duration of the event. Travel, food and accommodation are not included.
- All amounts include GST.
- All amounts will be charged in Australian Dollars.
- All dates, times and venues are subject to change by Real Education without notice or penalty.
- Refer to our Extenuating Circumstances Policy